Pages

Monday 17 February 2014

Monday Inspiration & motivation / fitness - drill workout


Get Inspired & motivated



Great help to my health and fitness journey and to keep me motivated is always all the engaging and inspiring quotations and sayings. A daily dose is needed for me and I know the same goes for most people at least it's what studies shows. That is why I decided to share with you more inspirational posts that can help you on your way to reach your goals along with my other posts with tips in fitness/workouts and nutrition which besides experienced I also research and write about.


I was thinking to start and share my daily workout and/or meals/recipes as well as my own video clips I would like to make - I love to cook by the way, make salads appetizers and dips or juices and smoothies - as an open journal to inspire. I think a mix of all these aspects is a good idea for the richness I want to be able to provide to help you on your way to achieve your personal gorgeousness. 

Starting with a motivating and very true saying is the above statement. Do something everyday that will keep you fit and healthy, maintain a good body and lose excess weight. So well put since even if you do that something 10 minutes daily will generate the difference you need to start wanting to do more, and that's where the magic start!

I make diverse workouts to engage as many different muscles as possible to get as much benefits as possible. In that way the body is forced to develop continuously. Below a suggestion to a workout I do, some times I need to modify because of my knee problems as for the jumping jacks, I may do them sitting on the chair or do mountain climbers, jumps is not so kind to knees. 


Drill work out 
make 3 sets of each  3-4 times a week 

run one American mile or 1.6 km every day 
10 jumping jacks
50 sit ups
25 crunches
50 push ups
30 second plank
25 burpees
20 high knees

I did a bit more abs workout today and no jumps or burpees but Pilates inspired moves for flexibility and balance as I did the advanced Taebo workout yesterday you can find in my YouTube channel or try the workout I have on the side of my articles here on my blog! 


10-healthy everyday activities
30-day weight-loss & shape challenge


thank you for sharing :)
what does inspire you?


No comments:

Post a Comment