Pages

Saturday 7 September 2013

Where real magic begins stars appears

Where real magic begins stars appears



Do not get crazy on all the fancy! I like to have the magic wand in my hands swirl and create beauty in life, mine and others but I like my magic wand to create the real magic based on what is known, what is experienced and use a dust of logic and insight! This goes with everything I explore more deep and you may think is it not the opposite of magic? You may think when you reveal and uncover the magic is gone.  And I will say it is then the magic begins, the real one not a fad one. 


What do I mean with that, well some things are not what they appear to be and I think many have experienced that. It is part of life. It is part of humanity and our behaviour.  People love to escape from reality and believe in the most unbelievable stories.  The escape to other realities, admiration of people which we call celebrities, fanaticism to ideas, blindness for what is real. Much is created to sale on that ground and a huge money collector. 

I agree to all the good escapes, we all need them, I agree to good sales that not harm we - need those, to ideas which make us grow - a loving place for all, and all the fancy we can really need for glow - to reveal our soul. I agree to the blindness of the ugly when there is beauty underneath. But I don't agree to all that makes us sick, unhappy and small.

I hope you all choose the real magic in life which takes you to higher places with out fooling you with the tingle tangle of fancy trends and glitter shows. Not if its not a Broadway show, a theatre or your own chosen fabulous show with real magic!



No comments:

Post a Comment