Pages

Saturday 7 September 2013

Golden Treasure

Golden Treasure

I`m talking about carrots again but this time the real ones. On my way to a life made by best well choices to heal and restore my health I found that Carrots are a girls best friend. There are many others but carrots was the easiest to make a good relationship with for many reasons. Some reasons are that they are always available, don`t need much attention to support you and they are one of the big health supporters, cheap to buy and easy to retain!

I choose to write about carrots as my first food is also that they are among the bests for heart health to latest study results, who do not want a great heart, they support your vision and protect you from colon cancer. And for us girls they give great golden glow to the skin besides protecting and rejuvenating, they give cheap skincare and good tan bye bye expensive creams yeiii!!! I love carrots for the three magic Gs - Great heart, Gorgeous skin, Glad tummy!

I like to share my yummy juice with you. It is great Detoxifier, Booster, Infection fighter, contributor to an overall health and a source of youth - you will not regret having this juice specially at morning on empty stomach!

Carrot rejuvenating juice
my own delightful creation which I almost enjoy every morning- nutrition & health combo 

2 medium carrots
1 stalk celery
1 apple
1 slice fresh ginger ( taste n decide how much you prefer)
1/4 of a lemon

Cut the ingredients in proper slices for your juicer and rock, serve and enjoy!


On a following post I will write about the latest facts and views I found about juicing!



Lets talk about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment