Pages

Tuesday 8 October 2013

my Natural Detoxification how to Steps

our body is a manifest of perfection and when we treat it right the divine appear " 

water flushes out toxins
Today I'm going to write about my experienced detoxification that appeared at the time of the second month from my health and weight loss journey. I will share what I observed happened and why. This is the real magic I talk about because our body is a manifest of perfection and when we treat it right well then divine appear!

After nearly a couple of weeks more or less in my second month of training, with aware and better eating choices I started to see even more results on my weight and mood. I became more happy, energetic and satisfied among a less me. What more I started to see my body getting rid of the toxins and that was an amazing experience even though not beautiful. 

My face looked like a ravaged landscape, it was covered with blemishes that looked quiet aggressive especially after training sessions.  It was because of the blemishes I understood what was going on. So what was happening and why. I will not waist time to go through complicated explanations. It is simple, my body started to get rid of the toxins which was captured in the fat cells, it is in the fat cells our body stores the toxins.  At last I gave my body enough help to increase my metabolism through good eating choices - better nutrition, much better hydration and with exercise the ability to burn calories, work properly and do what it is designed to do naturally. Perform and keep a good environment for best existence!

I will give you my list with the steps which is easy to do by your self and start your own natural detoxification but of course you need to ask your Dr or physician particularly if you have health problems. Bellow is the methods I used and know works. I will follow with a second part of my natural detoxification. 

my Natural Detoxification Steps
  • Nutrition; eat whole clean food
  • Exercise; aerobic exercise 3/w  + resistant training 
  • Hydration; an ample amount water 
  • Sauna

I know what worked for me and with research in different sources about detox to maybe reveal anything of importance, which wasn't much more the I already knew, it is a good approach to a natural detoxification. Our body have all the machinery needed to work for it's own best but we need to be good engineers and support with the right maintenance! 



Lets talk about it! 
Do you have own experiences!




No comments:

Post a Comment