Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Lesson: You don't need to know it all!

" Know there is infinite knowledge and accept you know enough to contribute in the 
alignment as you can and you will be provided with more knowledge when you need it "




Dear readers, in the past days I wasn't able to deliver the knowledge that urge to be written down and out of my head because I got stuck. 

Yes, I got stuck and the reason is that I want to provide as good information of what I know as possible, although this is a great intent it can be too exaggerated, as it did. 

I went to one scientific study after the other and from one study to other and on and on, it was to much. After all I do not need to be the best scientific reporter.

What I need and was my intention when I started to write my blog for a month ago is, to give you what I already experienced and what I still learning in addition to what I know works. Or things for that matter that don't work, does and doesn't s, helping in making good choices for a better living and wellness. As I want to be more specific and for greater relevance I should do certain research without overdo.


How often don't we get stuckon things? Our endeavour to do our best or anxiety of missing something we believe can be important, as sample we stay connected with the media for longer then needed, and become paralysed from all the information we are daily washed over. 

This can directly also affect our life negatively in more then one way. I can relate to what I already know and talked about in my post about the 10 best healthy living habits, to spend less time with media. We need to live more active to be and feel better with real people in real life.

Another connection I do is as I observed what happened is that old habits is so hard to get rid off. This was one of the reasons I got sick in the first place, it calls perfectionism. I have to shrive for the best and again a great intent but when your striving goes to far it become a curse instead of the positive source of strength it is! 

At the bottom line and as I learned before but apparently forgot, do the best you can with what you have, shrive for the better with the wisdom that you have the ability to give your best without burning out your candle! 

Strategy; deliver what I know even in small doses and posts. Thank you for reading!



Let's talk about it. I would love your feedback!


 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment