Pages

Friday 13 September 2013

A Smash - hit for Health!

"Dance as nobody is watching"



It was one of the best decisions and best rewarding choice to buy that first gym card. I was very excited but also a little bit nervous. To be sick in 18 years is not the sexiest you can be, but my confidence my deep insight and determination and humorous side made the step easy to take and I opened the doors to my gym and it was a Smash-hit!!! 


The second months challenge started and I chose swimming, best choice actually to start with and excellent to work with the whole body in a safe way, dance classes and here have been my BIG MOMENTS just writing about it makes me feel happy - oriental dance, salsa aerobic and core class done either before or after the other sessions. 

Wow, I was enchanted and magic started to happen again. I became a dancing star and the most sensual and passionate woman! Happiness injection, that's what dancing is. Not that it was easy no no no, not for me. I have to give it all no matter what, after all I wasn't there to relax, I was fighting for me for my health, for my right to be better and I became eventually someone to look up to, someone who gave energy to others so they could go beyond their comfort zone and give a little more.

I didn't compromise with my sickness because now I was raging, tired to be sick and I wanted to feel alive not just exist. My thought was if it should hurt then it should hurt for a reason I accepted. And it did hurt but I had and have the greatest fun when I attend either of my chosen dance classes! If you tried then you know what I'm talking about, if you haven't yet then I recommend you to try. But give your heart into it and dance as nobody is watching! 

Express your self and your sensuality while you burn fat with the hot rhythms of salsa under an imaginary party at the beach in Brazil or.. 

be sensual under the vaults of an imaginary tent, let you, by means of 
Oriental Dance, open in your whole magnificence, in the delight by the magic rhythms of Oriental Music!

A bit poetic in my glorification of the dance forms in the last lines. I love to give a glimpse of other levels but on my following post I will write adequate facts about the health benefits of these dance forms and why they are real good fighters to a better health. I choose them for very good reasons. 



Lets talk about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment