Pages

Friday 20 September 2013

Lessons: Giving to You First

You have time dear!
First thing first. Give to your self is the first you are suppose to before you can give to anything or anyone else. This is the formula of success for a well lived life. Lesson learned the hard way and though still learning to master. Most of us are not giving to ourselves what we need to feel good and we end up by hitting the wall. 

As a working mother and wife wanting to do my very best and with no support I was, at the time, just going on and on, giving, doing what mothers, wives do, and as a to heavy packaged car, I broke down. And unfortunately it took many years to make it better. How many of you reading this are already giving all you have to your loved ones, your community and job not taking the time needed to yourself. 


One reason is and I can still struggle with that, a stubborn attitude to get rid of, the idea of not having time, another reason I found was a quilt feelings of taking time for me instead of doing what is needed, (women mostly feel so). Yes you have time dear, I tell to my self now days mostly, what you don't have is time to be sick, time to loose in bed if it's not for sleeping or having cozy time!

Make time, take time and give You time. Take time to exercise and be the best of you. Take time to connect with yourself and do the things you love and support a good lifestyle, make time for fun and your hobbies. I now consider taking time for me as an action of love not only for me but for all around me. When I feel good are well, healthy and happy that is the greatest gift for all and a wonderful sample for others to see. An energised person have a lot more to give.  

 I would feel happy if even one of you made positive changes in your life and became a healthier person. And if you already are on the good way I hope you can still find much inspiration in my writing.   



Let's talk about it!